Rooted in Gospel values that affirm the dignity of every person, The Center for Special Needs oversees a unified pastoral and educational support for individuals with disabilities while serving as a centralized resource for the Diocesan community. Through direct service at Saint Catherine Academy or our Adult Day Program and support in the Catholic Schools or Parishes for faith formation, The Center strives to foster the educational, spiritual and social well being of people with disabilities.
Our Core Values
- We respect the dignity and diversity of each person.
- We serve people of all races, ethnicity, faiths and economic backgrounds.
- We focus on the total well-being of each person that we serve.
- We create an atmosphere that is supportive and welcoming where each person feels a sense of belonging.
- We celebrate the abilities and successes of each person.
- We seek to build interpersonal relationships in a nurturing community.
- We bring hope and joy to our students, clients, families, staff and community partners.